| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf in April is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 79.1mm (3.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Battle Harbour Lor, Nf April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Battle Harbour Lor, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 791.7 kms (492 miles) WNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 587.8 kms (365.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) WNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) WNW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) W
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 736.3 kms (457.5 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 703.5 kms (437.1 miles) SW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 732.9 kms (455.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) SSW