| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf in August is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 80.4mm (3.2in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:33 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Battle Harbour Lor, Nf August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Battle Harbour Lor, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 791.7 kms (492 miles) WNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 587.8 kms (365.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) WNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) WNW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) W
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 736.3 kms (457.5 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 703.5 kms (437.1 miles) SW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 732.9 kms (455.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) SSW