Vs > Ust-Kamcatsk
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Ust-Kamcatsk Climate & Distance Between
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Bayandelger, Mongolia
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Mendoza Aero, Argentina
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Cotonou, Benin
Ust-Kamcatsk vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Quang Tri vs Moca
Varna vs Methoni
Castro, Paran√° vs Dover, De
Priest River, Id vs Samos
- The distance between Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada and Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia is approximately 7,453 km or 4,631 mi.
- To reach Battle Harbour Lor, Nf in this distance one would set out from Ust-Kamcatsk bearing 24.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Battle Harbour Lor, Nf bearing 158° or SSE .
- Both have a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome whereas Ust-Kamcatsk is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 0.8 °C (1.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.7 °C (4.9°F) less in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 230.3 mm (9.1 in) more which is equivalent to 230.3 l/m² (5.65 US gal/ft²) or 2,303,000 l/ha (246,206 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4° higher in Battle Harbour Lor, Nf than in Ust-Kamcatsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Battle Harbour Lor, Nf relative to Ust-Kamcatsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Kamcatsk vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Turku, Finland
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Londrina, Brazil
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Gafsa, Tunisia
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Pretoria, South Africa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Esperance (po), Australia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Bilma, Niger
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Waynesboro, Ms, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Lewisburg, Tn, Usa
Coldwater, Mi vs Lastourville
El Fasher vs Surigao, Mindanao
Cipo vs San Gabriel
Salekhard vs Keene, Nh
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Ust-Kamcatsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 791.7 kms (492 miles) WNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 587.8 kms (365.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) WNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) WNW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) W
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) SSW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 736.3 kms (457.5 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 703.5 kms (437.1 miles) SW
- Ch√©ticamp, Ns, Canada - 732.9 kms (455.5 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Kamcatsk